|Shopping cart is empty.|
Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack
In the event of a emergency situation this Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack will provide you with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event.
This pack is heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
This pack contains a robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 6,000 litres / 1,585 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The pack also includes activated carbon filters which improve the palatability of the water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- FAILSAFE - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use - FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. Icon Lifesaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependant on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
Have more product questions? Read our FAQ's
The product includes:
- LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle
- 4 x activated carbon filters (for 1,000 litre / 264 US gal use)
- Maintenance pack ( silicone grease, drinking nozzle, cartridge pump seal, pump o-ring, o-ring)
Please note, the LIFESAVER bottle and the activated carbon filters are foil sealed due to their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
Leave a Review