|Shopping cart is empty.|
LIFESAVER bottle 4000UF
This LIFESAVER bottle 4000UF will produce 4,000 litres of clean drinking water. Keep yourself hydrated and performing at your best when in the wilderness filtering water from the nearest stream, or when disconnected from a mains source of clean water. Thrive in the toughest of environments with the LIFESAVER bottle.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- FAILSAFE - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use - FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LIFESAVER 4000UF bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. Icon Lifesaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependant on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
Have more product questions? Read our FAQ's
The 4000UF bottle includes:
- 4000UF bottle
- Carrying strap
- Activated carbon filter
- Pre-filter scavenging sponge (to soak up water from those hard to reach places)
Leave a Review