|Shopping cart is empty.|
LIFESAVER ultra endurance pack
Travelling around the world and not sure when you’re coming back? Travelling to remote locations and needing pack that offers you up to 12,000 litres of clean drinking water.
This LIFESAVER ultra endurance pack provides 12,000 litres of clean water in total - enough for any eventuality. A great pack when in remote locations where replacement cartridges may be unavailable. This pack saves you £115.90 on the RRP of the individual items.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- FAILSAFE - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use - FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. Icon Lifesaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependant on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
Have more product questions? Read our FAQ's
The ultra endurance pack includes
- 1 x LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle
- 1 x spare LIFESAVER 6000UF cartridge (meaning a total of 12,000 litres of clean water can be produced)
- 16 x LIFESAVER activated carbon filters (will filter 4,000 litres of water)
- 2 x 2 pack LIFESAVER pre-filter scavenging sponge
- 2 x 2 pack LIFESAVER chew-proof nozzles
- 1 x LIFESAVER protective bottle pouch
Leave a Review